[IPk] Heather

it is too easy to compare one persons diabetes ith one's on and feel a failure
if the otther person is acheiving better control or having less hypos etc
HbA1c of 7.4 in my books isn't bad. I have been belo 7 the last year but am
recently having v. erratic BGs and expect to be in the mid 7s if checked in
the next month or so. Have you been under a lot of stress recently? Could thr
othe auto immune probs be making it harder to control the diabetes? Are you
sensitive to changes in climate.? Having said that, Melissa is correct about
the more frequent A1cs. Are you seen at a pump centre ith a lot of patients
and a lot of experience ith CSII?