[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #484

Dear All

Fiona you do seem to be well controlled.  After a year on the pump I'm still
erratic.  My trouble is eating carbohydrates, can't seem to get it right!
Well I suppose I shouldn't.

Oh yes it is DIY.   My next appointment at the hospital is in a year and I
won't have a HbAic test until then.   I did query this but was told an
earlier one was not neccessary as my control was good (7.4) - you put me to

Thank goodness for this list.

Heather  (3 auto immune disorders, DM 13 years)