RE: [IPk] BED-WETTING / HIGH LEVELS / PUMP

Hi Jane,

We have been battling similar problems with Sam for a very long time.  We
did get a lot of wet beds when he was high, but I'm sorry to say that there
wasn't much of a change when he started pumping.  Things have slowly
improved, but we still get occasional episodes, particularly if he has had a
very late night or is very tired.

It may be worth mentioning this to your consultant, as there can be a
physical cause.  Also, he may be in the small percentage of the population
who take several years to become fully dry at night.  If you haven't already
tried, your local enuresis clinic may be able to help.  There is a lot of
information on their website:

www.enuresis.org.uk

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.