Re: [IPk] BED-WETTING / HIGH LEVELS / PUMP

Hi Jane,

Not exactly what you were looking for, but my diabetes was discovered
when I started wetting the bed again (aged 5).  It stopped once I went
onto insulin.

Did your son become diabetic before he was dry, in which case, I guess
he has to 'learn' for the first time (from misrembered radio programmes,
I think that learning in mid-childhood isn't that unusual) Or is it a
case that he's going to be able to revert to previously learned
behaviour once his nightly urine production drops to a normal level?

Best wishes,

Pat
(dm 30+, 508 pump 2+)

In message <email @ redacted>, email @ redacted