[IPk] Advantage of the Pump

Hello everyone

Tonight has really proved that the pump is worth its weight in gold.  My mum
was involved in a serious road accident tonight which meant taking Danielle's
meal off her and her friend and getting them over to the hospital with me and
my husband to sit in Accident & Emergency.  No insulin was required because
she had not even eaten a quarter of her food and as I could not concentrate on
Danielle's diabetes, the pump did that for me.  She came home, finished her
 food intake, had sweets and went to bed late with a sort of good enough

My mum is stable and as comfortable as she can be.  Staying up tonight to
make sure I don't miss any calls from the hospital.

Speak soon.

Mum to Danielle aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002