Re: [IPk] daily mail

A friend asked me at dinner, having heard me given several audio boluses
- 'can you get different ring tones for your pump?'.  Now there's
something for the manufacturers to consider!

To answer an earlier question, about 'do people freak' - well, yes, some
of them (and a good friend of mine with type 1, on mdi is among them)
really can't see why I would want to have a pump.  Some people have a
phobia about needles and medical stuff, and a pump, being permanent, is
something they don't want to think about.  But most people are fine.  I
make a point, when I'm staying with inquisitive children, of letting
them see me change my set, if they want to.

(allegedly off work with ear ache, but I got bored and got up)

In message <002e01c36c79$db193210$email @ redacted>, Trisha Hyde
<email @ redacted> writes