Re: [IPk] talking about diabetes

thanks Sarah. That makes a lot of sense. With friends and colleagues I'm
fairly open about diabetes and test etc openly, but don't bring up the
subject unless they ask. I thought prior warning of hypos was the best
plan as I know some people get quite freaked out by seeing someone hypo
for the first time - if it's a bad one. But I guess the other stuff can
be introduced gradually. I have the additional problem of trying to
explain about my sight and what I need and don't need help with. At the
end of the day I guess that if someone can't handle it, then they can't
handle me either.....
So far he has been very good and doesn't seem to have been put off by my
pump or anything!