Re: [IPk] Changing stuff

Hi Ingrid
I don't think there's any correlation between how long you leave the set
in. It's not a sign of infection or anything, it's just that a tiny
blood vessel will have got nicked.
It's only happened to me once and the set hadn't been in particularly
long. It just happens sometimes. Don't worry about it, however scary it
seems.
Di