Re: [IPk] daily mail

somehow it seems more dramatic to talk about the horrors of injecting. I
  don't know why. On the subject of fears of collapsing etc, I'm in th
eawkward position of trying to explain to a new boyfriend about diabetes
and insulin pumps etc. We've been through the "so where does your pump
go in" thing, and I've just given him the very brief lowdown on hypos
and what to do in the event that I have a bad hypo. I've never really
worried about the whole "being attached to a pump 24 hours a day" thing
because it never bothered me, but presumably that's something that might
bother other people? What else about diabetes / insulin pumps would you
tell someone in the first instance? In the past I've always kept quiet
about pretty much everything to do with diabetes, but I've learnt that
that's not really the best way to go....