[IPk] daily mail

Haven't read it but would be interested
It's funny isn't it. These articles are always entitled " the horrors of daily
injections" or " the torture of blood glucose tests" but when discussing the
broader aspects of diabetes they blithely mention that the person can not be
kept waiting for meals or that the person may occasionally slip into a coma or
have a fit due to hypoglycaemia. As if the latter don't really matter. If I
was told I had to do 8 injections per day or 20 blood glucose tests I would
mind less than if I was told to expect to collapse every so often or
subordinate my entire life to the disease eg not eat out with friends in case
of being kept waiting etc. If I was told the latter I would probabley slit my