[IPk] Daily Mail Today

Clear Day
Hello All.

     Todays edition of the daily Mail has an artical about pumps, I am sorry
to say that i dont think its much, as they dont tell you how hard the funding
etc is, apparantly the article says it ends the misery of injections, what
about the inserting the canulars?. Also I never had a problem with the
injections its keeping things controlled and the complications at bay.

     I really hate the articals like this as they always portray the Nice side
and happy senario's of Diabetes or is it just me getting older?

Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]