Re: [IPk] Changing stuff

Hi Ingrid
I do pretty much the same as you. I change sites approx every 3 days, though
it can vary from 1-5. If I leave it too long I tend to get a worse scar,
though that varies too.
It's recommended that you don't use your reservoir more than a couple of times
because the lubricant can wear off, causing the plunger to stick. But I've
reused mine up to about 4 times without any problems (I can never remember
when I last changed it!).
I also find if I reuse the line more than twice (approx a week) it (the line)
goes a dark blue/grey sort of colour (I think - my colour perception isn't
very good these days). Doesn't seem to affect anything, but it doesn't look
very pleasant!