[IPk] Changing stuff

HiDaft question of the day - how often do we change the 'stuff'.  We are
with Disetronic using Tenders.  I know we change the site every three
days but at the moment we are changing the adapter and the tubing at the
same time.  Do we need to?Hope everyone is OKThanksKayleigh GraceMum of
Libby (8), diagnosed 2000 pumping 6 weeks

Thinking of changing jobs? Click here to search through thousands of