[IPk] Pat's variables!

I guess that should be all our variables!! You always appear to have solved
the problem and I admire your dedication!
I never had Diabetes lessons either apart from the strict rules and
regulations of years ago. The most I had was when I started the pump and
maybe I need a refresher course! I will have to make my Pumping Insulin book
my holiday read (ouch!)
When you think about it, people are diagnosed with a condition, given
minimal input with how to deal with it, expected to know the answers and
then chastised if they do not comply, are health professionals aware of
Hope you all have had good holidays and enjoyed the bank holiday