Re: [IPk] Lost Email

As Karen said, all emails to this group are archived at our website:

Click on Discussion at the top of the page, and then select
"Search discussion group archives"

This search looks at the content and title of all emails ever sent to this
group. By default it just looks at the last 2 months, but in the "how far
back" setting you can set it to no limit.

I searched on "Lipoidica" which is a suitably rare word in our emails, and
it brought up 4 hits.

To read the emails, don't forget you may have to enter your email address
and the password "pumper" (without quotes) if asked to do so. This is to
keep our emails confidential to the group. Some browsers remember
passwords, so your browser may let you in automatically.

You can also send emails to this group from the website - if you're in an
internet cafe, say, and haven't got access to an email program. From the
Discussion page, click on "Send email to discussion group".

(PS Sorry the search results page shoots up an extra window. Not my work.
Please complain to head office if you don't like it...)

mailto:email @ redacted