RE: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #480 carbs at night/infusion sets

I find it fascinating to read how so many of you are reporting how much
better control you're getting restricting carbs.  I've been doing this for
years and been criticised for years at the DM clinic about it!  Even when
graphs with food intake/carbs/exercise/insulin doses bears this out.

Reminds me of the frustration I felt when teaching research methods at
University and reported how it took 70+ years for research findings from
very good research to be implemented in the health field.

Just as well we keep re-inventing the wheel ----- I think <G>