[IPk] Lost Email

Does anyone remember seeing an email from a lady saying that she had
 Lipoidica Diabeticorum and an eye problem? I was about to reply to it and the
did something unusual and I lost it.  I can't find it in my old file or
 anything. I remember it said something about 'pre-pump' and life as it is now.
 just wonder if anyone could tell me the title of the email so that I could find
it easier maybe.