Re: [IPk] relief!!

In message <email @ redacted>, Carmel Matthews
<email @ redacted> writes
> I would have loved for it to have been able
>to sort things out as scientifically as Pat can but I just have to accept
>that my body won't let that happen!
Oh, Carmel, I wish my body would let me sort things out the way you
think of as 'scientifically', too.  My problem is that there are lots of
variables that I _know_ have an effect, including exercise and
adrenaline, but I've got no way of measuring them! Plus, there is a
distinct lack-of-Pat crisis when it comes to the time needed to run the

>Best Wishes Carmel who maybe needs to have diabetes lessons again!

Again?  Where did you get them in the first place?

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, joke for Melissa: I'm working on phenomenological
approaches to diabetes management, starting with Merleau-Ponty: not so
much delving into the thickness of the world, as delving into the
thickness of the chocolate cake)
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)