[IPk] Lumpy infusion site

Can anyone help!  I have been on the pump for almost 2 weeks and have changed
infusion sites with the quick-set at least 6 times already (usually every 2
days).  Yesterday when I changed my site it left me with a small lump (like a
spot but without a head) where the needle/tube had been.  Around the lump was
itchy and lumpy too but BG's weren't affected.  I can't think that I am
allergic to the tape otherwise surely this would have happened since I started
and it has only been this last one that has done it.  Any ideas please?