RE: [IPk] RE:Help me with hassle with donating

I've given up and am sending cheque snail mail.  Means I have to find
someone to go to the post office for me.

Heading back to hospital later today when I get transport as foot is much
worse and I can't weight bear at all.

Pain moved from where they dxed tendon damage last week.  Sole of foot and
half way up leg now throbbing and middle of foot extremely sore.

Wouldn't be too surprised if I'd cracked a bone and it's now gone the full

Still coughing like mad, despite almost 3 weeks of antibiotics and 10 days
of steroids.  Wheezing badly too.

Anyone want some bugs going spare? <VBG>

That's unusual. I suspect it's because Michael is the only person who
can really answer this and I think he's been away. Sorry for the lack of
response. Maybe someone else on here has had the same problem or found a
solution??? I'm sure Michael will look into it further if he's around.