Re: [IPk] RE:Help me with hassle with donating

Hi Rhoda
That's unusual. I suspect it's because Michael is the only person who
can really answer this and I think he's been away. Sorry for the lack of
response. Maybe someone else on here has had the same problem or found a
solution??? I'm sure Michael will look into it further if he's around.
Di