[IPk] thanks and good luck

email @ redacted, Good luck with the pump, our daughter
(8) has been on for 6 weeks now and your right it does completely
revolutionize your world.Hope everything goes well
Kayleigh Grace email @ redacted Jackie
I am sorry to hear about your problems regarding funding for the pump.
If there is anything we might be able to help with please get in touch.
Our daughter went on the pump 6 weeks ago and we believe every child
should have  access to one.  In our research we came across many
charities and other organizations that said they would help out with
costs.  If you drop me a line I will sort them out for you.  We will keep
our fingers crossed for you all.
Good luck
Kayleigh Grace mum of Libby aged 8 going on 15, pumper of 6 weeks and
diagnosed 2000

Buy and sell almost anything online with Ebay Auctions on MSN.