[IPn] A week+ to go

We are now a full three weeks into the Summer pledge drive and
you've helped raise over 2/3 's of our goal for the quarter.  Now
only $1,700 remains for the last week or so. Piece of cake, right??
Now is when things start to wind down but we must redouble the effort
to reach our goal on time.

The biggest problems with pledge drives is  that many people think
that they don't need to contribute because somebody else will, or
they plan on doing it soon, but never get around to it.
Unfortunately, nothing is free and Insulin Pumpers must still pay the
landloard, utility companies, and so forth.... every month. Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by the 585 contributors last year,  people
just like you.

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY.

To make a donation or sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035