Re: [IPk] New pump training website

>If you divide by 18 you will get the numbers more exact. This is a chemical
>volume/weight thing (I have the explanation somewhere, but I'm not a
>chemist!). I always keep my calculator close at hand, cos I am by no means
>a maths whiz!

Err... or 18.2 if you respect the fact that most US meters are set to
report the plasma glucose level, rather than the blood glucose level... :-)
Horribly confusing isn't it? But given that our meters are designed to be
cheap and portable, I reckon this level of accuracy is irrelevent in the
rough and tumble of everyday diabetes management.

PS If you want to be *really* accurate, you can go to

mailto:email @ redacted