Re: [IPk] infusion sets

Hi Abigail
I've found that you can actually put the Tenders / Silhouettes (same
thing, different name) in at quite a shallow angle if necessary - much
less that then recommended one. I find that if it's too shallow, it
stings when the insulin goes in. If it doesn't sting, it's fine. I don't
think there's much other choice if you don't like the Rapids. i find the
buttock area is a bit random - sometimes it's great but often it takes
some hours to get the insulin absorbing properly (works best if I take
exercise directly after inserting). The best area is about the height of
your back pocket on a pair of jeans but slightly further to the side.