[IPk] infusion sets

Looking for advice
I use tenders but do not have much fat on me. I could probabley benefit from a
shorter equivalent as I would like to use loins/ buttock area more but have
ended up with kinked cannulae and ketonuria +++ in the past.
I cannot use the rapids as I end up accidentally catching them and pulling
them out: also find them very uncomfortable.
Are there any teflon cannulae that insert at an angle but with a shorter
length ( ie less than 17 mm)?