[IPk] life on a pump

Superb account
when I think of the bad old days 3 years ago, I shudder ( Insulatard x1,
actrpid x3, then humulin I x1 , humalogx3). I have never been a "good
diabetic" in that I'd never accept fixed mealtimes or very frequent hypos.
Long acting insulin: aargh ( although I never tried glargine).
Of course, if our bodies responded to insulin in the manner that many health
care professionals ( and aventis ? this is the glargine manufacturer?) would
have us believe, we would be able to get similar control and quality of life
on the novorapid / lantus regimen...