[IPn] past the 1/2 way point

Thank you to all the forum members that have put us over the half way
point for our pledge drive in the last few days.  Insulin Pumpers is
your forum and it needs your support to complete the fund raising
drive. So far we've raised $2696.00 over the last two and a half
weeks and are well on our way to completing the goal for the quarter.

This mornings e-mail has brought a challenge from Irvine, CA. The
challenge to match is for $150.00. Can we do it today??? Just 6
donations of $25 will do it. Fifteen at $10. Every little bit helps.

Double the value of your contribution with a matching donation now. If
are financially able, you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped you, and you
enjoy the support of fellow pumpers, please give $10 or $20 a year to
support OUR forum. There are currently almost 4300 members of the
forum (4259 this morning). If each contributed 30 cents a month
no fundraising would be needed to reach our goal. So please won't you
contribute today.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035