[IPk] bug fighter update

Just back from GP.  Prescribed Fosamax (the once weekly dose) for osteopenia
(precursor of osteoporosis).  Lost a lot of bone density in my spine since
last scan 5 years ago, but left hip has improved.  Transmigration of bone
density? <VBG>

Lungs still full of crackles, especially left one at base so switched to
bug-resistant antibiotic - Ciprofloxacin 500mg bd for 10 days and higher
dose of steroids for another 5 days.

So I should be flying at least on a steroid high along with bgs.  Need to
increase pump basals again.

All the best.

P.S. No word back about Mastisol adhesive yet