RE: [IPk] Fighting the bugs - again!

Mary wrote:
Yes, I know what you mean about the "healthy patient"!  And I am probably
of the world's worst patients, I much prefer to be on the other side...

Thanks, Mary.  I've had a few months relatively healthy so got to cost the
NHS some more.

BTW I've e-mailed Schuco.co.uk about the Mastisol adhesive for product info
and availability.
Hopefully they'll get back to me soon - if their site is back up.  Everyone
seems to be
backing up or updating their website this weekend.  I suspect it's due to
the Worm!