[IPk] Fighting the bugs - again!

I developed a chest infection last weekend and is my won't quickly
headed down the slippery slope so was prescribed antibiotics on
Monday.  Also dxed with osteo-penia (precursor of osteoporosis which
runs in my family).  However the asthma took a nose-dive too so am
now on steroids and fighting to stay out of hospital.  Hate them as
so often pick up other infections while there.

Anyone tell hospital folks that you need to be healthy to be admitted
or visit there?

Inevitably bgs have risen so increased insulin doses but this
increases bloating.  Ah well some things have to be dealt with.