Re: [IPk] 357 silver oxide pump batteries (cheap link)

Hi Karen

Like Di, I have found non-Medisense batteries tend to last only 4-6 weeks,
whereas Minimed ones last 6-8 weeks (for me).  But the cost savings for me
(worked out over time) are worth it!

In the UK, you can try Timecell
(http://www.timecell.co.uk/en-us/dept_1.html), where you can buy ten
batteries for #7.50 (ask for SR44 or 357 batteries).