[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #471

I definitely (now using pump with tenders for more than 4 years) find
that sets get itchy more frequently in hot weather. I would suspect
that cause long before starting to suspect allergies (and I have
allergies to many many sorts of tape). Also that how long I can
tolerate a set before it gets itchy or irritable is dependent to some
extent on location - when I use the area over the ribcage, sites get
itchy after 2 days, whereas in the lower abdomen, I can generally
manage 3 and a half days - i.e. changing sets twice a week.
I have made the decision about how long to leave sets before changing
because of the sites starting to get itchy rather than because they
cease functioning well at that point, though very very occasionally
blood sugars run slightly high the last hours before a change is due.
Hope this helps