RE: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #470 'no delivery' with quickset

Hi Fiona

The only times I have had "no delivery" alarms while bolusing
appear to have been due to the reservoir syringe "sticking".
This usually happens after I have changed the set and I have
assumed that I have forgotten to twist the plunger around and
up and down to ensure the syringe is properly lubricated
before placing it in the pump.  When this happens I usually
remove the reservoir from the pump and push the plunger on a
bit (losing some insulin the process but it can't be helped)
and then replace the syringe in the pump, remembering to
re-prime as necessary.  This usually works.

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader
ph 0118 929 2422