RE: [IPk] itchy site

>i am using the tender set, its a bit red round the
>outside of the plaster bit its not sore but itchy, i
>am having to change them every two days because of the
>itchyness, its only been the last week or so before
>that i could keep them in for three days

Hi Claire -

I use Tenders as well, and I have very fair skin, and in the hot weather I
sometimes get a red rash under, around, or occasionally a short distance
away from, the adhesive pad. I've tried various lotions and potions, but to
be honest nothing gives me reliable results. So I use nothing, and put up
with any rash that comes up. It doesn't happen all the time - just
occasionally - and, as you say, it may be weather related, but I don't
notice a definite link in me.

So that's what I do :-)

mailto:email @ redacted