[IPk] Off-topic but important

Not sure if anyone of you saw "Restoration" last night.  Bank Hall,
Bretherton in the village where I live was featured.  The plans are for it
once restored, apart from public access, is to be used as a residential
education centre for teenagers with autism.  So this would maintain a
Grade*II listed building with all the history of it, but also give it a
wonderful use for the future.

Believe me residential places for teenagers with autism is a bit like
finding hen's teeth!!!

So I'm asking you to consider voting for Bank Hall - today is the last day
for voting on 0901 077 7777.  Calls cost 30p with at least half going to the
restoration fund.

Apologies for taking up space but I imagine there are people with autism who
also have diabetes.  Now that really would be a nightmare!