[IPn] Re: contribution

One list member wrote to me:
<quote>
I  celebrated my 1st anniversay on the pump on July
31st. Without Insulin Pumpers I doubt that I would have been as
successful as I have been.  The major learning took place because of
all the wonderful members who share so much of their experiences.  I
am doing so well with my Animus pump and my health has improved in
many ways.  I love the fact that I can always count on Insulin Pumpers
if I need some help...so thanks for this wonderful service to all.
</quote>

Is Insulin Pumpers valuable to you??
Send me your thoughts to share with the others on the list.

The BIG APPLE challenge still has $75 available in dollar for dollar
matching funds. Show your appreciation for Insulin Pumpers work and
double the value of your pledge at the same time by making a
contribution today.

Make your matching contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

OUR NEW ADDRESS:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way