Re: [IPk] HbA1c "normal" range

Here in Australia endos like you to be 'up to' 6.5 pre-pregnancy (tho many
of us have managed pregnancies without achieving that).

Incidentally, A1c measures can differ between labs. My most recent (2 weeks
ago) states poor control is >9.0, sub-optimal control is 8.1-9.0, adequate
control is 7.1-8.0, very good control is 6.1-7.0 and non-diabetic levels
are 4.0-6.0. Mine came back at 6.7 with minimal BG bounces (but included a
weekend of mild DKA due to a blocked cannula), so I was pretty thrilled!