[IPk] adhesives again

I've discovered Mastisol "a  non-irritating hypo-allergenic liquid medical
adhesive which will secure the most difficult of dressings for a prolonged
period of time.  (Stickier than Compound Benzoin Tincture)" on

Before risking this, I'd need to know the contents and how to remove the
bally stuff too <g>

I had to change a pump site dressing under which I'd used Kendall Polyskin
II.  After 24 hours use I'd developed leaking blisters and a rash....

Guess I'd stuck the dressing too near a previously used site.

Anybody on the list that has used Mastisol????