RE: [IPk] Re: D Tron + Problems

>>thanks for the advice you've given. At the moment I only
have Humalog in the
house so i am using that by pen on an hourly basis. Blood was
riding at 16+ but
is now down to 12 since doing this. It's annoying that I will
have to stay up
all night, but that's just a minor inconvenience.<<

Sorry Julian - just picked up your message and this advice is
not much use now but I do agree with Michael.  Humalog every
2 (or 3 hours in my case) via a pen (working out what your
basal would have been over those 2 or 3 hours) should be
fine.  If I have a problem with my set in the night (as I
have had a couple of times) I don't even try and put another
one in (too tired to concentrate).  I just pull the existing
one out give a correction dose via a syringe and set my alarm
every 3 hours to top up.

Hope everything goes OK today.

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist