[IPk] Re: D Tron + Problems

Hi All

 Thanks for the advice you've given. At the moment I only have Humalog in the
house so i am using that by pen on an hourly basis. Blood was riding at 16+ but
is now down to 12 since doing this. It's annoying that I will have to stay up
all night, but that's just a minor inconvenience.

 I think my worst fear, as always, is ending up in hospital. There is only me
and the children down here. I don't have family in this area of the country. so
I guess you can imagine the problems hospital would cause.

 With all that said, I did phone disetronic as soon as I noticed the problem and
they were very helpful and have arranged for a pump to be delivered in the
morning. I supose at the end of the day theblame really lies with me for not
having a back up plan for such an event.
I'll know better next time..