[IPk] D Tron Plus..Problems

Hi All

 I have a Disetronic D Tron Plus pump. I don not normally have rpoblems with it
and it serves me very well. However, today I noticed liquid in the display and
cartridge housing. I changed the cartridge and infusion set ( no leakage from
cartridge) still the problem remains. My blood sugars are high. I have contacted
Disetronic and they are going to try and get a replacement to me by the mroning.

 My problem is that I am not sure what to do to tide me over until the morning.
I have telephoned the diabetes centre, but there is no one there until the
morning and My GP doesn't have any ideas (It's all a relatively new concept
around here).

 Has anyone had this problem before? If so what action do you take to get you
through the night. I would be greatful for any advice that anyone can give me.