[IPn] A whopper of a challenge

Greetings Pumpers and friends,

Our Summer pledge drive is off to a good start. Saturday's challenge
has been matched and another WHOPPER CHALLENGE has been made by
forum member from PHOENIX.

PHOENIX will match your donation Insulin Pumpers dollar for dollar up
to a total of $250.00. Your contribution of $10, $20, or more will be
worth double it's value to Insulin Pumpers. Please contribute today.

What's Insulin Pumpers mean to you. Send me your thoughts in a
private email to share with the other forum members.

One member wrote to me"
 1. I learned about the Frio pack, which enabled me to spend countless
 hours on
the beach in Miami and New Jersey this summer, without worrying about
my insulin overheating.

 2. I've helped family and friends by directing them to this site to
 get more

 3. I learned about the book "Pumping Insulin." I read it twice before
 I got my
pump, and with the knowledge I gained have had an almost effortless
transition to the pump.

 4. When I was on Amazon to buy the book, I saw another one suggested
"Diabetes Burnout" by Dr. William Polonsky. Reading that combined with
going on the pump, has totally changed the way I feel about my
diabetes. I no longer hate it.

 5. Everything combined has contributed to better physical and mental
including a 6.2 on my AIC, with only a handful of low blood sugars in
a three month period, compared with 7 or 8 a week.

Thank you. (The check is in the mail ... literally!)

If you would like to help match the generous challenge from PHEONIX
and assist Insulin Pumpers with the Summer fund raising drive, then
make your matching contribution toward this challenge by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers  donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make your challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035