Re: [IPk] re Vitrectomy

email @ redacted writes:

> I could
> adjust the pump accordingly. It worked really well and I think they were
> quite
> impressed -

Thanks, Charlotte (and to others who've responded).

My op isn't for a couple of weeks (it had to be put off as I have an
 unavoidable commitment next week) but your story is reassuring! I have had
with nurses understanding the basal rate concept, and I will certainly take
some information in with me and try to teach staff beforehand.  Our
 diabetologists are very keen on pumping during surgery but nobody else seems to
know much
about the pumps...

Sorry to hear that you need further surgery yourself, but hope that the
results will be just as good.