[IPk] Ryan

Hello everyone

I had the pleasure of meeting Ryan who is aged 7 and likely to be going on
the pump soon.  He is the most loveable gorgeous little lad you could imagine.
His older sister, Jen is 10 and her and Danielle got on really well.  Ryan is
the type of boy that you would love to be your own; he joined in fantastically
with everything and he is so cute but cheeky-looking.  He is 7 years old and
has had diabetes since he was 9 months old (could have been longer, but not

I would just like to wish the family (Denise and Roy being the mum and dad)
 all the best for their future with the pump and we will be here to support them
as much as they want.

Mum to Danielle aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002