[IPn] off to a good start

Greetings Pumpers and friends,

The summer pledge drive is off to a good start. Thank you to the
early bird donors. ...and, it's time for the rest of you to reach
into the cookie jar and send a few dollars to help keep the the
squirls fed the turn the wheels at IP. To help things along, we have
a CHALLENGE from New Jersey.

New Jersey will match your donation of $10, $15, $25... whatever up
to a total of $100.00. I'm sure you can think of lots of good reasons
why Insulin Pumpers has been of help to you. Show your appreciation
by making a small contribution today.

Make your matching contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035