[IPk] Hypos

Hi everyone

Remember I was having problems with Hypos at work.

Well today I had my appointment with the Expert that my work found for me to
see, and for them to find out if I was telling the truth about my Hypoing.

Well I got a big surprise as I walking in to see Dr E. Jones, he was a super
fellow and he told me as I walked in to his office, I have done this some
many times.

He told me that I have to run the pump with a little less to achieve a
slightly higher blood sugars.

He told me a lot more but I am not going in to that now.

He will send a report to my work place in full support of me and with the
understanding that I will be doing what he has suggested, and I will.

All I have to do now is to wait till the work send me a letter with the
result of there investigations about my Hyops, that's coming up to six
months now being off work.

Hope it gets here soon.

Regards Donald