From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 7:12 PM
Subject: [IPk] Hypos

> can anyone tell me why i have hypos's today whilst decorating.  i started
on a rducecdx basal to 40% this morning.  From this afternoon I have blood
sugar of between 2 and 3 now I have shut the pump off altogether and am now
having bm of between 1.7 and 2,9. by the way I'm eating loads. Seems that
the diabetes is still controlling my life and I'm sick of it.  Any
suggestions anyone?