Re: HYPOS and seizures WASRe: [IPk] Constant highs

I haven't got any references about where glucose is absorbed, but it cannot
be true that none is absorbed in the mouth. I know from my own personal
experience that crunching a glucose tablet when hypo, or better yet putting
it under the tongue, I can actually feel myself recovering. My vision becomes
clearer almost immediately.  And I know that this is not due to swallowing
any dissolved glucose.