Re: [IPk] Fashion advice (was To pump or not to pump)

email @ redacted writes:

> I am now the proud owner of a tan-coloured
> tankini with lots of sparkly bits from Marks and Spencers. One advantage
> of tankini (is that the plural, or is it tankinis, or is the plural
> tankini tankini???) One advantage, any way, is that I got to buy a
> different sized top and bottom, so both fit well.
Delighted to hear it, Pat! - and thanks for the advice.  I've been following
this correspondence with interest as I too would like to try a tankini,
couldn't find any last year, like you prefer more tasteful colour combos (and
said goodbye to my 20s a LONG time ago...) . Will try good old M & S again as
we're off gallivanting soon. The availability of different sized tops and
bottoms is one thing I like about the store, as few of us are built with the
gurus's same top and bottom sizes!